Last updated May 21st, 2018
Your privacy is extremely important to us so we want you to know exactly what kind of information we collect about you and how we use it.
We’ve set out all the details below. Please take the time to read and understand this policy.
To help you, we’ve included some links to other websites. It’s worth remembering though that other people, not us, control these websites. We’re not responsible for them.
This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Website and ULTIMATE ARTISTS the owner and provider of this Website.
This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us. This Policy applies only to the actions of ULTIMATE ARTISTS and Users in respect of Data including any Data collected with respect to this Website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), and the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the data controller is ULTIMATE ARTISTS LTD of 4a Broadway Parade, Pinner Road, North Harrow, HA2 7SY
Ultimate Artists is co.uk limited to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings: “Data” means collectively all information that you submit to ULTIMATE ARTISTS.
This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998; “ULTIMATE ARTISTS” means Ultimate Artists Limited of 4a Broadway Parade, Pinner Road, North Harrow, London HA2 7SY
“User” means any party that accesses the Website and who is not employed by ULTIMATE ARTISTS and acting in the course of their employment by ULTIMATE ARTISTS;
“Website” means the website that you are currently using (ultimateartists.co.uk) and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
GDPR and Children – Age of consent
Under the GDPR, the default age at which a person is no longer considered a child is 16, but it allows member states to adjust that limit to anywhere between 13 and 16. Data controllers therefore must know the age of consent in particular member states and cannot seek consent from anyone under that age. Instead, we obtain consent from a person holding “parental responsibility”. We also make “reasonable efforts” to verify that the person providing that consent is indeed a parental figure, by asking them for identification ID (passport/birth certificate) of both child and parental figure.
Privacy notices for children
Where services are offered directly to a child, we make sure that privacy notices are written in a clear, plain way that a child will understand.
Online services offered to children
Most consent requests for children are likely to be for information society services (i.e. online services). This is defined as “any service normally provided for remuneration, at a distance, by means of electronic equipment for the processing (including digital compression) and storage of data, and at the individual request of a recipient of a service”.
Examples of information society services are online shops, live or on-demand streaming services and companies providing access to communication networks.
The reason for these rules, the GDPR states, is because children “may be less aware of the risks, consequences and safeguards” of handing over their personal details. The regulation emphasises that this is particularly the case with services offered directly to a child, and when children’s personal data is used for marketing purposes and creating online profiles. Our Data controller does not need to seek the consent of parental figures when the processing is related to preventive or counselling services offered directly to the child.
1. Data Collected
- 1.1. This Website does not collect or process Data about our Users by any means unless you contact ULTIMATE ARTISTS via an email link which is included in the Website. This Website does not place cookies on your computer and does not use any other means of data collection including, but not limited to, forms.
- 1.2. From emails that you send to ULTIMATE ARTISTS we may collect and process the following Data: your name, contact number, your email address and any other information which you opt to supply.
- 1.3. We may collect and process information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. Where we work with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) we may receive information about you from them.
2. Our Use of Data
- 2.1. ULTIMATE ARTISTS will use your Data for the following purposes:
- 2.1.1. carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- 2.1.2. responding to the contents of your email to us;
- 2.1.3. internal record keeping;
- 2.1.4. improvement of our products / services;
- 2.1.5. transmission by email of our news, our event schedules or other information that we consider may be of interest to you;
- 2.1.6 contact for market research purposes which may be done using email. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website.
- 2.2. In respect of Data we receive from other sources, we may combine this Data with Data you give to us and Data we collect about you.
We may use this Data and the combined Data for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of Data we receive).
3. Links to Other Websites
This Website may, from time to time, provide links to other websites. ULTIMATE ARTISTS has no control over such websites and is in no way responsible or liable for the content thereof.
4. Security Data
security is of great importance to ULTIMATE ARTISTS and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website and to try to prevent unauthorised access. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
5. Changes to this Policy
ULTIMATE ARTISTS reserves the right to change this Policy as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the Policy on your first use of the Website following the alterations. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our Policy.
6. Disclosure of your information
- 6.1. We may share your Data and personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- 6.2 We may disclose your Data and personal information to third parties:
- 6.2.1. if we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- 6.2.2. if ULTIMATE ARTISTS or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
7. Where we store your Data
The Data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers.
By submitting your Data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. ULTIMATE ARTISTS will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your Data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
8. Your rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your Data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your Data) if we intend to use your Data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing at any time by contacting us at 4a Broadway Parade, Pinner Road, North Harrow, HA2 7SY
9. Access to Data
The Act gives you the right to access Data held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the Data we hold about you. 10. Contact Questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy are welcomed and should be addressed to 4a Broadway Parade, Pinner Road, North Harrow, HA2 7SY